We are developing a DVD training seminar for those who plan and lead worship services! Please take a few moments to complete this survey. We want to know what's on your mind. Your input will help us make the seminar as meaningful and helpful as possible!
Thank you for your help! (Please click the SUBMIT button at the bottom.)
2) How long have you been in this role?
6) What is the regular Sunday morning attendance of your church?
1) What is your role in planning and leading worship services at your church?
5) Do you work with others to plan and lead the worship services, or do you have the responsibility alone?
7) Briefly describe your congregation.
3) What specific training/equipping have you received for your role? (Ex: "seminary training," "musical training," "worship seminar")
8) Does your church have a written statement of its philosophy of worship?
9) How would you describe the music used in your worship services?
10) Which of the following are regularly included in your worship services?
Check all that apply.
12) As it relates to worship services, are there any challenges that you or your congregation are facing? If so, please briefly describe these challenges.
13) Have there been any battles over musical styles in your church? If so, how have they been resolved?
14) Please share any additional comments or questions that you would like to see addressed in this seminar.
4) If you have attended seminars for worship leaders, how helpful have they been?
If you answered "not helpful," can you tell us why they weren't helpful?
11) In the list below, please check all that you regularly use in your worship services.
Your email address (optional)
PLEASE CLICK ON THE SUBMIT BUTTON TO SEND YOUR SURVEY TO US!